We Help Our Customers Build the Best Products on the Market.
Headquartered in Canada for over 20 years, Avnan provides a single point of accountability for electronic sourcing solutions. We provide custom product development, global manufacturing and supply chain/logistics management to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customers.
We work on a wide assortment of customized electronic and electromechanical assemblies in a variety of industries, including consumer appliances, and specialize at finding creative ways to reduce supply chain complexity.
We are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join our Supply Chain team. Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for ensuring On Time Delivery, Inventory Optimization and Customer Satisfaction in order to achieve company objectives.
In this fast-paced role, the incumbent will work directly with overseas and local manufacturers to co-ordinate supply to satisfy customer needs. Along with working on day-to-day supply chain planning activities, you will ensure that Avnan’s customers are provided with the information that they require to be successful.
Additionally, the SCM Analyst will participate and drive SCM solutions that will provide value to Avnan’s Customer’s business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- On Time Delivery
- You will be the prime contact with various suppliers, with ownership of on time delivery.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Closely coordinate and communicate Customer action plans with supply/factories and or logistics
- Forecast and Inventory
- Interact with sales, the Customer and finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Review historical sales trends, understand the product, prepare forecast data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Inventory – review component and finish goods inventory levels and adjust to match current demand
- Develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- System & Data accuracy
- Finish Goods P.O. – create, maintain accuracy, verify supplier invoice and receipt entry
- Create, maintain accuracy, verify supplier invoice/ inventory consumption and receipt entry
- Continuous Improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects that reduce cost, improve performance and/ or delight customers
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance, and work towards continues improvements of the KPIs
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain, Material Management or Logistics is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Forecast, Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control or other Supply Chain roles
- Proficient in Supply Chain concepts, APICS certification is an asset
- Lean/Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in electronics manufacturing, EMS, ODM or OEM is an asset
- Working knowledge of ERP system functionality. Experience with Epicor is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Excel)
- Mandarin language skills are an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the above job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Avnan will provide accommodations on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please contact our HR department of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.